Consular information Consulate
RESIDENCE IN POLAND
The matters of legalizing a stay in Poland are regulated by the Act on Foreigners. The application for a residence permit may be filed in Poland only. It is not possible to submit an application via a Polish consulate.
- Types of residence permits
- Work and economic activity - residence permits for persons employed in Poland
- Education - residence permits for students
- Marriage and family reunification - residence permits for spouses of Polish citizens
- Permanent residence in Poland
An application for a residence permit may be filed at the Voivode Office (Urząd Wojewódzki) in Poland.